The New Groundbreaking FDA Approved Non Surgical ManeWave Hair Restoration Machine is the most comprehensive state of the art Hair Growth System available for businesses today that combines 5 Gold Standard Hair Growth and Scalp Rejuvenation Technologies in 1 mobile and affordable machine!
1)Diode laser (also called low-level laser) can penetrate the surface of the skin with no heating effect, no damage to the skin and no known negative side effects to accelerate hair growth and thickening of hair in the treated areas.
Visible and monochromatic laser in mid-600nm range includes a temporary increase in skin blood flow with radiant exposures between 0.12 and 0.36 J/cm2.
This increase in blood flow is crucial to promoting a healthy hair follicle. It brings the important nutrients into the follicle, like ATP, while taking away harmful waste products such as DHT. ATP increases cellular metabolism and cellular activity. The hair follicle now has the building blocks and energy to transform from a weak follicle to one that is healthy and capable of producing beautiful, thick healthy hair.
To improve the synthesis of collagen, strengthen the elasticity of the scalp. Tighten strengthen scalp muscle elasticity, clear toxin metabolism and entrapped liquid of scalp , eliminate fatigue, restore scalp health.
3)Oxygen Jet Spray Gun
Gives scalp a deep moisturizing and increase water content of scalp; Promote skin cells regeneration, promote the healing of hair follicle holes, increase the oxygen in the scalp, activate hair follicles ; Promote the regeneration of the skin collagen and elastin, soothe sensitive, relieve swelling and inflammation of the scalp phenomenon; Supplement energy, improve microcirculation and scalp respiratory system, improve containing oxygen and the metabolism of hair follicles .
4) High frequency electrotherapy:
For sterilization, treating hair follicle cavities and inflammation, promoting the hair follicular scalp ,wound healing; reducing and adjusting the excessive secretion of sebum, promote metabolism; Promote lymph and blood circulation, improve the regeneration of hair follicle cells; Due to the current conduction electrode generated by the vibration, also have the effect of calm and massage on the scalp
5) Ozone Hair Comb:
Ozone causes peptones to be formed on each hair shaft, which forms a protective layer over each hair strand and stimulates further hair growth.
Benefits of Technology:
- Unattended and Contact Free Treatment.
- No needles, pain or downtime
- Alternative to PRP
- Increases blood flow to the top of the scalp by up to 55% which in turn increases hair growth in follicle still capable of producing hair.
- 5-10 more clients per day vs needle procedures or transplant surgery
- Stops hair loss in 85% of patients regulates sebatious gland activity, for people with overly dry or oily scalp.
- Repair damaged hair shafts , increase thickness of individual hairs by up 25% per hair providing much thicker and fuller appearance.
- Relieves itchy scalp conditions.
- Decreases recovery time when used in conjunction with hair transplants.
- Safe, effective and painless procedure.
- Small footprint.
Charging for therapy: Industry standard is $3500 or more for 12 weeks of the complete hair growth program.
The multi functionality of the machine allows you to do other popular treatments like weight loss, skin care and pain relief for additional revenue streams for your business without investing in multiple machines.
TOP 10 QUESTIONS FROM PATIENTS:
1. Why is the FDA approval important to me?
It protects you. The FDA clears a medical device for sale and use on 2 merits: Safety (Is it safe?) and Efficacy (Does it really work?). The FDA does not clear a medical device on just one or the other, it must satisfy both requirements in order to be cleared for use by the FDA. Therefore, you can be assured that the Clinical Hair Growth Laser is a safe device for you to use and is effective for the vast majority of people.
2. Could the Laser treatments work for me?
Results with the Laser are different for every patient, since everyone experiences a different level of hair loss. A consultation with your doctor will determine if you are a candidate.
3. How often do I need to come in for the Laser treatments?
The typical protocol for a patient to treat their hair loss and regrow their hair is as follows: Twice a week for the first 12 weeks. Once a week for the next 12 weeks. Once every other week, for the last 6 months.
4. How long are the treatments?
The treatments are only 20 minutes long.
5. Are there any side effects that I could experience?
There are no known adverse side effects.
6. Could the Laser stop my hair from falling out?
Physicians have reported that approximately 99% of their patients report that the excessive hair loss they have been experiencing ceases at about the 4th to the 6th week, meaning that the extra hair that you notice on the pillow, in your brush, in the shower, in your hands, and on the floor has greatly decreased, or even stopped.
Please remember that every person loses about 100 hairs a day, and that is normal, what we are talking about is the excessive hair loss that is common for most hair loss sufferers.
7. How long will it take to regrow my hair?
Obviously this will vary from person to person, however, great results have been demonstrated between 4-6 months of Laser treatments. Some people have needed to wait until 8-9 months to see the same results. So, it truly depends on how well your follicles receive and utilize the laser energy. Every person has a different degree of follicular damage. This is why we say that results will vary in both speed of results and quality of results.
8. Have I already lost too much hair to use the Laser?
If there are no diminished or miniaturized hairs left on your scalp, then the answer is “Yes.” You would be termed, “Slick, Shiny, Bald,” meaning the hair follicles are dead. The Technology does not resurrect a dead follicle. There must be some hair left for it to regrow. The presence of diminished or miniaturized hair means that the hair follicle is still alive, and, therefore, there is an opportunity for the follicle to be healed and the hair to be regrown.
9. I am a woman experiencing hair loss all over my scalp. Could this help me?
Women currently have very few options to treat hair loss. There have only been the options to use Minoxidil twice a day, which most women do not like putting in their hair, or to do a transplant.
As a matter of fact, according to the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons), out of all of the transplants done worldwide, only 14% were done on women. Laser Therapy is perfect for treating women because it is non-invasive and produces great results.
10. I am a cancer survivor and it has been over 12 months since my last chemotherapy treatment. I've lost a considerable amount of hair and it is not growing back. Could the Laser help me to regrow my hair? Possibly. There have been many physicians who have been able to successfuly help post-chemo patients get their hair back. Although there are no official clinical studies to support the success rate of the Laser helping grow hair for post-chemo patients, there has been a tremendous amount of anecdotal evidence demonstrated by our physicians using the Laser.
Start growing your clients hair and start growing your business today with the revolutionary new MainWave Hair Restoration System!