***we ship worldwide and will ship outlet plug based on customers country on order***
The New Juvawave 1600w 100% Waterproof and Heat Resistant(up to 160°) Contact Free Dual Wavelength Red/Infrared Sauna Panel with Mobile Stand allows Sauna and Spa owners to combine the benefits of conventional Sauna therapy with all natural Red Light Therapy for the most relaxing and rejuvenating Spa experience.
What is Red Light Therapy?
Red Light therapy is a simple, non-invasive treatment that delivers red and near infrared (NIR) light to a person’s skin and cells. A high-quality home medical-grade red light therapy device like our best in class Red Light Therapy Panels uses light emitting diodes (LED) to deliver red and near infrared light on your body during a treatment session.
When using this type of treatment, an individual can see the red light and feel the warmth from the near-infrared (NIR) light.
Red light therapy is just like the wavelengths of light your body needs from sunlight, but without the heat or UV rays that may cause sun damage.
Red light therapy is a healthier alternative to all the bright blue light we’re surrounded by every day, which can make it harder to sleep and may lead to other health problems.
Today, many people work indoors and look at screens for extended periods of time. Red light therapy can help offset the negative effects of blue light and promote overall health and wellness.
Red light therapy is an easy and effective treatment. Juvawave suggests 10-minute sessions per treatment area. The session does not require anything other than exposing your skin and sitting or standing in front of the light and letting your body absorb the light. This is a great time to meditate, read, or relax all while receiving high-quality red light therapy.
Red Light Therapy benefits:
- post workout recovery to reduce inflammation
- improving skin texture
- boosting metabolism
- burning fat
- improving immune function
- enhancing mood
- improving circulation
- better sleep
- improved vision
Safety of Red Light Therapy:
Therapy is 100% contact free and sanitary with zero maintenance costs.
Red Light Therapy uses low level light so there is no risk of any thermal effect like burning or blistering the user.
Wavelengths: 660nm Red/850nm IR 2:1
LED’s:320 X 5w
Beam Angle: 45
Irradiance: >100mw/2 sq at 6”
Lifespan: 50,000 hours per LED
EMF Readings: Negligible
Warranty: 3 years
***we will ship power adapter based on the customers country.
- Laser and light-based treatments of acne and acne scarring (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28274357/)
- The Efficacy and Safety of 660 nm and 411 to 777 nm Light-Emitting Devices for Treating Wrinkles (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28195844/)
- Response of psoriasis to red laser light (630 nm) following systemic injection of hematoporphyrin derivative (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/lsm.1900040110)
- Topical aminolevulinic acid-photodynamic therapy for the treatment of acne vulgaris (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1600-0781.2005.00181.x)
- Mechanisms and applications of the anti-inflammatory effects of photobiomodulation (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5523874/)
- Photobiomodulation in human muscle tissue: an advantage in sports performance? (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5167494/)
- Low-level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) on muscle tissue: performance, fatigue and repair benefited by the power of light (https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/plm-2012-0032/html)