Alleviate pain and inflammation while helping your horse stay calm, focused and more relaxed with the JuvaCap Red Light Therapy Poll Cap.
Harnessing the power of natural Red and Infrared Light, the JuvaCap delivers focused energy from the forehead to the neck to relieve pain, encourage wound healing, promote healthy cell regeneration and a calmer demeanor in horses.
The JuvaCap Red Light Therapy Poll Cap uses two different types of wavelengths, a visible red light (660nm) and an invisible near-infrared light (850nm) that both work in unison to penetrate the levels of tissue, positively affecting the tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints.
The process dramatically increases the blood flow sending more oxygen throughout the body, increasing collagen, endorphins, and capillary production, speeding up the removal of waste products, and helping to heal the entire body.
- Improves circulation to blood vessels
- Reduction of swelling
- Improve recovery and healing times
- Reduce and minimize down time
- Relieves muscle tension and fatigue
- Supports healthy cell regeneration improving healing of wounds and injuries
- Maximizes equestrian performance
- Allows for the horse to enjoy freedom of movement by relieving aches and pains when used on a daily, or regular basis as per individual requirements
- Relieves symptoms of Arthritis, Skeletal/Joint Degradation and Pain, Muscle Tension, Fatigue, Lingering Soundness Issues and other Acute and Chronic Musculoskeletal Conditions including Joint pain (from osteoarthritis, or overuse injury that has led to cartilage degradation),Wounds, Sprains and Strains of Ligaments and Tendons,Muscle injuries (strains and tears),Cartilage degradation (caused by osteoarthritis or overuse),Muscle recovery from training,Back and Neck Pain, Inflammation,Neuropathy and Nerve Pain.
How To Use
Use prior to daily training sessions to loosen up tense muscles, tendons, and joints, or prior to a massage, acupuncture, or other therapeutic techniques to stimulate and release trigger points. Limit treatment time to 20-30 minute intervals, once or twice per day. Can set both time and light intensity. Do not use over open wounds.
LED Quantity: 735 Red/NIR 1:2 Ratio
3 Chips per Diode
Dimensions: 30”X24” approx
Distance between ear holes: 6”
LED Type: 5050SMD Tri Chip LED’s ~100,000 hours lifespan per LED
EMF: 0 UT (100% Safe for Humans and Animals)
- Made using quality Neoprene & Velcro & LED Infrared Lights (equine specific medical grade in-laid in Neoprene)
- Included PVC waterproof durable flexible stretchable comfortable liner
- Size: MEDIUM/FULL SIZE
- Wireless Operation
- Runs on included Power Bank
- USB Chargeable or Wall Chargeable - AC Adaptor & USB Charger included
- Power Mode Switch push button see below:
Mode Switch Options:
a) ALL LEDs - ON
b) Red Light LEDs only - ON
c) Near Infrared Light LEDs Only - ON
Not for use on open wounds, pregnant and/or lactating mares.
Place the Poll Cap over the ears, underneath a halter, with the velcro strap facing forward.
Use the velcro closure to adjust the Poll Cap's width to fit the size of your horse.
USB Charging Cable