**we ship worldwide and will ship outlet plug based on customers country on order**
Get state of the art and drug free pain relief anytime and anywhere with the new portable JuvaBelt Dual Wavelength Red(660nm-Gold Standard for Pain Relief) and Near Infrared (808nm-Anti Inflammatory) Cold Laser Therapy Pain Relief Belt.
Engineered with only the highest performing Medical Grade Gallium Arsenide GaAS Semiconductor True Laser Diodes for maximum efficacy, safety and longevity; JuvaBelt is an FDA Approved Medical Grade True Laser Diode Device not LED.
Advantages of GaAs Laser Diodes
Compared to other types of laser diodes, GaAs laser diodes offer several advantages that make them ideal for many medical applications including post surgical recovery and sports injuries:
- High efficiency: GaAs laser diodes have high conversion efficiency, which means they consume less power and generate less heat than other laser diodes which makes them suitable for portable medical devices like the JuvaBelt.
- High reliability: GaAs laser diodes have a long lifetime and can operate in harsh environments.
They are resistant to temperature, humidity, and mechanical stress, making them ideal for medical applications.
- High output power: GaAs laser diodes can produce high output power up to several watts, which makes them suitable for high-power applications such as chronic back or knee pain relief.
The difference between laser and LED’s is lasers penetrate more deeply and deliver more focused energy into the body than lower powered LED’s which are commonly found in other therapeutic “laser” devices
Infrared energy penetrates up to 4” into tissue while visible red energy penetrates 2” into tissue. Infrared wavelengths are best for deep tissue and chronic conditions like low back pain and arthritis and deep red wavelengths are highly effective for superficial conditions like tendinitis and wounds. Both wavelengths when used together provide the best results and fastest recovery.
What is Cold Laser Therapy aka Red Light Therapy?
Red Light Therapy is a process of emitting light wavelengths through the skin to stimulate your bodies natural healing and regeneration processes. Much like photosynthesis in plants, your body converts the light into energy it uses to accelerate its own natural healing processes.
HOW DOES RED LIGHT THERAPY WORK?
When delivered within the optimal wavelengths and energy levels, red and near infrared light protect your body’s cells from nitric oxide damage, which can otherwise stop the cell’s production of ATP when you’re stressed or ill. Red light photons allow your cells to continue utilizing oxygen effectively by minimizing the absorption of nitric oxide. Only red light therapy can reach all the way into a cell’s mitochondria to stimulate healing and regeneration to help improve your appearance, performance, and overall well-being.
- Chronic Pain
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ligament Tears
- Low Back Pain
How to use:
- Place belt over affected area
- Turn on Device
- Choose power level(LO-Medium-High)
- Choose treatment time between 10-30 minutes
- Secure to body with included strap
- Start therapy
- Device automatically shuts off when session ends
- 270 Red/Near Infrared True Medical Grade Laser Diodes 1:2 Ratio
- Wireless Remote Control
- Portable Design
- USB Charging
- LCD Touchscreen
- Adjustable Timer
- Adjustable Power Settings 5w to 65w
- Nickel-Metal Hydride Lithium Battery
- USB Cable and Charger
- Simple to Use Plug and Play Device
Included in Box:
- USB Charger
- USB Cable